The perfect candidate should have a good working knowledge of English, which will be his/her first working language, in addition to another UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Russian). In addition they are looking for candidates with a good command of the Microsoft Office Package and ZOOM platform.
- BA/MA student;
- interest/background in international relations;
- strong organizational skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English (C1 level);
- excellent oral and written communication skills in a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Russian);
- ability to learn quickly, handle a multitude of tasks and being proactive;
- ability to work well with deadlines and/or high-pressure situations;
- willingness to learn diplomatic Protocol aspects;
- IT skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, TEAMS.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for conference participants and interpreters;
- assisting and supporting regular conference staff by setting up meeting rooms;
- supporting hybrid or virtual meetings run of show;
- welcoming participants;
- communicating effectively with participants including WFP staff and country representatives;
- adapting to changes in schedules as needed by the supervisor.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268