We’re looking for a talented Associate Project Manager to join the Translated operations team in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome.
As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Overall coordination of translation-related projects for Enterprise clients.
- P&L (profit and loss) and quality of service control over small, medium and large translation projects.
- Manage, assist and support one or more teams of translators.
- Monitor your personal progress and provide feedback to your manager.
- Support engineering and product teams in testing new technologies and workflows.
- Excellent knowledge of English and (preferably) another language.
- Excellent computer and web skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred knowledge of CAT tools.
- Preferred working experience or University studies in management or translation.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus. Great environment to grow your skills.
- Bonuses and incentives for work performances and for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 160,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione di dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
L’ufficio Stage e Placement informa inoltre che i dati saranno oggetto di trattamento nel rispetto dei principi di liceità e correttezza dettati dal suddetto GDPR. Con l’invio del proprio CV si autorizza lo stesso ufficio alla trasmissione all’azienda/ente indicata/o nel riferimento.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268