Too Good To Go.
Too Good To Go is not only an app, but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who want to save delicious food.
We empower our partner stores not just through a great digital solution but also by delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognized expertise. With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day.
As an intern with the role of Partner Specialist you’ll be part of our Success team. You will learn how to be the face and voice of our partners! It is important to understand our stores’ needs, to adapt strategies to the company’s needs, targets and current performance; as well as, inspire our partners to do their utmost in their fight against food waste.
As an Intern, you will:
- Understand how we contact partner stores, working closely with them to resolve issues and improve performance.
- Collaborate with your tutor in building working relationships with your stores.
- Encourage, inspire and empower our store partners towards a more sustainable behaviour.
- Be our ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally.
- Collaborate closely with a tutor and other team members to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- You have a genuine passion for our mission to fight food waste.
- You genuinely love interacting with people.
- You love numbers and gain insights from data and you have good Excel skills.
- You’re a first-class and inspiring communicator.
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- You’re pro-active and results-focused.
- Proficiency in English is a big plus.
- We fight together: Food waste is a beast. We can tackle it when we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers, and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold. Our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to experience three months of work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Basically...a mission more than a job!
Rome Office Via Nazionale, 230, 00184 Roma RM.
10 Magic Box Voucher Gift.
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione di dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
L’ufficio Stage e Placement informa inoltre che i dati saranno oggetto di trattamento nel rispetto dei principi di liceità e correttezza dettati dal suddetto GDPR. Con l’invio del proprio CV si autorizza lo stesso ufficio alla trasmissione all’azienda/ente indicata/o nel riferimento.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268