The internship is intended for students of the Faculty of Economics (Bachelor's and Master's Degree).
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural consultancy. It helps brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, it benefits from an international network of creative, cultural and language specialists around the world, which it manages centrally from its London office. It offers transcreation services as well as local market intelligence, cross-cultural audits, global content and local engagement solutions (copywriting, SEO, transcreation, community management, influencer strategy) among others.
For more information visit: www.creativecultureint.com.
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and generate business in the UK, Europe and in English-speaking countries, and support our marketing strategy across different areas. This involves searching for business opportunities and prospects in the areas of marketing and advertising (creative agencies and advertisers) and contributing to increasing our online visibility (via our social media platforms and other marketing activations).
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
- Business development and sales in the UK: supporting Sales and Marketing director, researching leads and prospects/ identifying business opportunities, data entry and management; preparing presentations and business meetings, attending networking events and client calls;
- marketing: managing and daily posting on the company's social media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter), increasing the visibility of its podcast, managing the analytics of its website, newsletter, podcast and social media accounts. Suggesting new ideas to improve the agency's reach and establish it as a leader in cross-cultural communications;
- other client or project-related tasks such as proofreading and editing in your mother tongue.
- Your English must be native or highly proficient;
- experience/university background in sales, languages and marketing are recommended;
- understanding of the advertising and marketing industry in the UK is a must;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required;
- good communication and people skills;
- pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
Full time 4-6 months
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione di dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
L’ufficio Stage e Placement informa inoltre che i dati saranno oggetto di trattamento nel rispetto dei principi di liceità e correttezza dettati dal suddetto GDPR. Con l’invio del proprio CV si autorizza lo stesso ufficio alla trasmissione all’azienda/ente indicata/o nel riferimento.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268