- Monitoring policy developments in Italy in key areas of interest, including through media monitoring and reporting and desk research;
- Regular reporting and updates on JHA, migration and FSP issues.;
- Attending conferences and writing reports;
- Providing support for the organisation and delivery of Embassy events, and inward and outward high level/ministerial visits;
- Project management support.
- Supporting the team in their day-to-day work such as translation Italian <-> English and administrative tasks.
Required experience and skills
- Enthusiasm, and ability to take initiative;
- Ability to work independently and stay on track;
- Flexible and a strong team player:
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Italian.
Terms and conditions
The opportunity is open to undergraduates, as per the law DM142/98. The candidate will undertake a selection process by way of an interview, both written and oral. The successful candidate will be granted credits (crediti formativi), as indicated by the university.
Prior to the appointment, the Embassy will sign an agreement (Convenzione di Tirocinio). The agreement will set out arrangements for tutoring, health & safety and insurance cover.
The internship is not a work contract and is unpaid. However the Embassy will grant a monthly allowance of €350. This amount is not subject to tax under current local legislation. The intern would be expected to work an average of 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, within the range of 09 am – 5pm. Some degree of flexibility is expected, mostly in case of seminars and evening events.
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione dei dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
L’ufficio Stage e Placement informa inoltre che i dati saranno oggetto di trattamento nel rispetto dei principi di liceità e correttezza dettati dal suddetto GDPR. Con l’invio del proprio CV si autorizza lo stesso ufficio alla trasmissione all’azienda/ente indicata/o nel riferimento.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268