The ‘tirocinio curriculare’ is intended for undergraduate students or recently graduated students completing their academic path, as part of their education/studies. The candidate will have to go through a selection process by way of an interview, both written and oral. Only applicants who will be registered students with the university for the duration of the internship are eligible to apply.
- Media and translation: daily press summaries; translations and summaries of media articles from Italian to English; translations for the Ambassador and Deputy as required;
- Social events: assist the Social Secretary with embassy events including lunches/receptions (including sending invitations and updating guest lists); contribute to high-level events (including logistics and welcoming guests); work with the Social Secretary to help deliver the national day event;
- Diary: assist Ambassador’s Private Secretary in handling invitations and replies;
- Admin: manage the Embassy contacts database and the embassy inbox; assist with ad hoc tasks as required e.g. gift register and translations for event programmes;
- Policy: research work when needed.
Required experience and skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Italian;
- IT and analytical skills;
- Organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise work;
- Drive to learn;
- Ability to work as part of a highly dynamic team.
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione dei dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
L’ufficio Stage e Placement informa inoltre che i dati saranno oggetto di trattamento nel rispetto dei principi di liceità e correttezza dettati dal suddetto GDPR. Con l’invio del proprio CV si autorizza lo stesso ufficio alla trasmissione all’azienda/ente indicata/o nel riferimento.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268