The Consular Sections assists British Nationals, who are resident or visiting Italy, when they are most at need, including in times of crisis. This can range from customers who have lost their passport to other more serious circumstances i.e. being hospitalised or imprisoned overseas or a victim of crime. We also assist British Nationals who require the necessary paperwork to marry in Italy. We are also committed to reducing the number of preventable incidents, acting on identified trends and issues, and working with foreign governments and other partners.
- Provide administrative support to the Consular team including scheduling appointments and diary management;
- Handling requests for Notarial and Documentary services;
- Producing Certificates of No Impediment for customers wishing to marry in Italy;
- Responding to telephone calls and written requests both in English and Italian, as well as dealing with customers at the counter;
- Updating and managing contacts database as well as Consular event management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service;
- Strong organisational and communication skills in both Italian and English;
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a target driven and organised team environment;
- IT skills Microsoft Windows and Office 365.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The ‘tirocinio curricolare’ is intended for undergraduate students as part of their education/studies, or recently graduate students completing their specialization. The candidate will have to go through a selection process by way of an interview, both written and oral.
Prior to appointment of the successful candidate, the Embassy will have to sign an agreement (Convenzione di Tirocinio) with the university setting out the arrangements including tutor, health& safety and insurance cover.
The intern will be granted a number of credits (crediti formativi), as indicated by the university. The internship is not a work contract and as such is not paid. However the Embassy will pay the intern a monthly allowance of €350 per month. This amount is not subject to tax under current local legislation. The intern would be expected to work an average of 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, within the range of 09.00-5.00pm. Some degree of flexibility is expected, mostly in case of seminars and evening events. Flexibility is ensured by the whole section to accommodate the intern’s need in case of university exams or personal reasons. Other administrative details are set out in the university ‘progetto formativo’ to be signed once appointed to the internship.
Other administrative details are set out in the university ‘progetto formativo’ to be signed once appointed to the internship.
Si informa inoltre che nel CV deve essere chiaramente indicata l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 in materia di protezione di dati personali GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), in assenza della quale le candidature non saranno prese in considerazione.
Ufficio Placement e Stage
Tel: 06 510777268