Curriculum Development: An Innovative Master in History and Archaeology - CUDIMHA
15/11/2018 – 14/11/2021
CUDIMHA intends to address Tunisian’s needs of modernisation and internationalisation of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) by developing an innovative 2-year Master in History and Archaeology providing labour market-oriented skills for the target audience. In particular, CUDIMHA aims at fostering innovative teaching, learning approaches and methodologies through the delivery of blended teaching units combining in presence and on-line courses, tutored projects on the field, traineeships, experience abroad keeping the focus on new contents and ICT tools use.
- Enhancing internationalisation and modernisation of HEIs History and Archaeology curriculum fostering innovative teaching/learning approaches;
- Improving the alignment of students' skills to labour market requirements;
- Sharing best practices and knowledge transfer;
- Enhancing cooperation between Tunisian and EU universities, and also at national scale among Tunisian universities and other relevant stakeholders;
- Addressing gender inequality issues in the education and participation on the labour market;
- Raising awareness among project stakeholders regarding Tunisia’s cultural heritage
These objectives will be realized in close collaboration with Tunisian public authorities, encouraging the development of new contents, the use of ICT tools, experience abroad for Tunisian students and staff, involving students, academic and administrative staff people, civil servants representing Tunisian authorities.
Coordinator: Università degli Studi del Molise (Italy)
- Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma (Italy)
- Masaryk University (Czech Republic)
- Fondazione FORMIT (Italy)
- University of Sfax (Tunisia)
- University of Carthage (Tunisia)
- University of Gabès (Tunisia)
- University of Monastir (Tunisia)
- University of Alicante (Spain)
Programme: Erasmus + KA2 “Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education".
Si comunica che tutti i candidati sono ammessi o ammessi con riserva al colloquio, che si svolgerà il giorno mercoledì 23 settembre dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 11.30.
Lunedì i candidati riceveranno il dettaglio del punteggio conseguito con il link per collegarsi ed eventuali ulteriori informazioni riguardo alla loro posizione.
2020-2021_CUDIMHA_Bando_selezione Master I livello
2020-2021_Domanda Master CUDIMHA_Allegato I
2020-2021_Modulo Accettazione_Master CUDIMHA_Allegato II