Transfer to UNINT

Are you a student enrolled at another university and want to transfer to one of the degree courses at the University of International Studies of Rome - UNINT?

Here's what to do:

  1. submit a transfer request to your current university respecting the deadlines and methods;
  2. the transfer request, which includes your educational path, is sent by the student secretariat of the university of origin to the UNINT student secretariat. The teaching commission of the UNINT degree course you have chosen examines the transfer request, complete with attachments, establishing which exams taken, if any, will be validated;
  3. register on and follow the regular registration procedures.