Company: a Spanish company located in Barcelona, specialized in designing, manufacturing and the distribution of dance equipment, ballet barres and studio mirrors under Dinamica Ballet trade brand. http://www.dinamicaballet.com/en/
In order to develop the company export department, the internship will be focused on international customer management (mail and phone), market research and on new market development according to budgeted expenses per month.
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
- German native speaker
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills in Spanish and English
- Well-honed public relations, client-focused and interpersonal communication skills
- Be comfortable multi-tasking, ability to work under stress, independently and as part of a team. Good organizational skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, ERP, etc.)
- Assistance with daily tasks of the Commercial Department team on various client orders as required; Growing into selected client accounts and executing commercial and media strategies.
- Representing Dinamica Ballet when interacting with retailers and international contacts.
- Updating the Dinamica Ballet website, drafting up news and company literature, and other forms of communication as necessary.
- Contributing to research and analysis on various commercial issues.
- Preparation of materials for meetings, events or other client/stakeholder engagement activities.
- Support, as necessary, of the organisation of events.
- Translation of news, articles and social media posts
Date of internship:
From February 2018 (6 - 12 months)