http://gatterdam.com/layouts/apotheke/viagra-und-marcumar-40.pdf viagra und marcumar Informazioni personali: Luca Errico
Tipo di inquadramento presso la UNINT: Adjunct Professor
Settore scientifico-disciplinare: SECS-P10 and SECS-P/08
Telefono: +001-202-375 1978 (mobile)
cialis 40 mg erfahrungen Insegnamenti International Organizations
Management of International Organizations and NGOs
cialis grapefruit reaction Orario di ricevimento
Office hours to be determined. Special arrangements (e.g., phone or video conferences) would be considered as needed.
http://sanear.net/public/topic/wirkt-viagra-bei-frau-4d.pdf wirkt viagra bei frau Avvisi del docente
Will be made through the University’s Segreteria Studenti.
http://www.trepetlika.si/news/topic/kamagra-oral-jelly-in-wien-kaufen-0b.pdf kamagra oral jelly in wien kaufen Appartenenza ad associazioni
Member, European Economic Association.
Member, American Economic Association.
Member, Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti di Milano.
Member, International Union of Notaries.
http://cchp.ps/cms/new/viagra-bar-kaufen-82 viagra bar kaufen Ambiti di specializzazione Islamic banking, financial, monetary and exchange rate policies, macro-prudential policies, financial stability assessments, the interaction among the macroeconomic, financial, supervisory and regulatory frameworks, monetary and financial statistics.
tadalafil herzrhythmusstörungen Lingue conosciute oltre l’italiano English, French and Spanish.
http://princesadegales.com/styles/generika/viagra-aus-dem-ausland-bestellen-strafbar-4f.pdf viagra aus dem ausland bestellen strafbar Attività di ricerca
Macro-prudential regulation and supervision, policy responses to financial crises, cross-border large and complex financial institutions, offshore financial centers, Islamic Banking, shadow banking and global flow of funds, international trade.
viagra per nachnahme aus deutschland Principali pubblicazioni
- “Mapping the Shadow Banking System Through a Global Flow of Funds Analysis,” (L. Errico et al.), IMF Working Paper No. 14/10, January 2014 (International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.)
- “Global Flow of Funds: Mapping Bilateral Geographic Flows” (L. Errico et al.), paper presented at the 59th World Statistics Congress of the International Statistical Institute, Hong Kong, August 2013
- “Inclusive Africa,” (with G. Amidzic and A. Massara) Finance & Development, March 2013
- “Changing Patterns of Global Trade,” SPR Departmental Paper n. 12/1, January 2012
- “Assessing Systemic Trade Interconnectedness—An Empirical Approach,” (with A. Massara) IMF Working Paper No.11/214, September 2011 (International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.)
- “Large and Complex Financial Institutions: Domestic and Cross-Border Challenges and Policy Responses—Lessons from Sweden,” IMF Policy Discussion Paper No. 03/01, April 2003 (International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.)
- “Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System: Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead”, IMF Working Paper No. 02/192, November 2002 (International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.)
- “Islamic Banking: Issues in Prudential Regulation and Supervision” (with M. Farahbaksh), Review of Islamic Economics, No. 10, 1422 H (March 2002), pp. 5-41.
- “Risk Management in Islamic Banking” (with V. Sundararajan), paper presented at the Conference on Trasparency, Governance, and Risk Management in Islamic Financial Institutions, Beirut, Lebanon, March 2001.
- Offshore Banking: An Analysis of Micro and Macro-Prudential Issues” (with A. Musalem), IMF Working Paper No. 99/5, January 1999 (IMF, Washington DC)
- “Regional Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa: the Cross-Border Initiative and Its Fiscal Implications”, IMF Working Paper No. 95/23, February, 1995.
- “Neutralita’ dell’imposta, problemi finanziari dell’impresa e sistemi fiscali complessi: l’approccio “generale” del modello di Sinn,” International Review of Economics and Business, Volume XXXIX, No. 4, pp. 341-365, April 1992.
http://ratskeller-waren.de/styles/blog/pfizer-viagra-patent-abgelaufen-91.html pfizer viagra patent abgelaufen
Breve profilo biografico
Luca Errico is a macroeconomist and financial sector expert combining 27 years of analysis and policy making in a leading international financial institution, private sector experience and academia. An Italian national, he lives and works in Washington, DC, since 1994 when he joined the International Monetart Fund (IMF) as an economist.
Over an IMF career of 22 years, he has held progressively senior posts and executive positions in various assignments both at headquarters and overseas. He has been extensively engaged in the IMF’s core operations—economic surveillance, lending programs, and technical assistance and training—covering a wide spectrum of countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Western Hemisphere and the Asia and Pacific region. He has represented the IMF in high-level international bodies and G-20 expert groupings, including the Financial Stability Board Secretariat in Basel, Switzerland, during 2002-2005 where he dealt with wide-ranging and complex international initiatives, including on global systemically important financial institutions, the global legal entity identifier, the revision of OECD’s corporate governance principles, and the regulation of offshore financial centers. He also has been closely involved with IMF’s key corporate functions, such as strategic planning, budgeting, and corporate performance management.
Prior to joining the IMF, he was an investment banker with Mediobanca S.p.A. in Milan where he was engaged in strategic consulting, mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings and equity issuance, and served as Statutory Auditor for companies in the Mediobanca Banking Group. He was previously a Lecturer in Public Economics at the Department of Economics of Bocconi University in Milan and Research Fellow at the Center of Research on Public Sector Economics at Bocconi University.
He studied at the Stockholm School of Economics and Bocconi University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with Professor Mario Monti, President of Bocconi University. He is a member of the European Economic Association and the American Economic Association. He is a Certified Public Accountant (Dottore Commercialista) in good standing since 1993 and a Certified Public Auditor (Revisore Legale) in good standing since 1995. He also is a member of the International Union of Notaries and a Notary Public in the District of Columbia and the State of West Virginia.
His areas of expertise include Islamic banking, financial, monetary and exchange rate policies, macro-prudential policies, financial stability assessments, the interaction among the macroeconomic, financial, supervisory and regulatory frameworks, monetary and financial statistics. He has published papers and articles on macro-prudential regulation and supervision, policy responses to financial crises, cross-border large and complex financial institutions, offshore financial centers, Islamic finance, shadow banking and global flow of funds, and international trade.
He is fluent in English, French, Spanish and Italian (native).