MY UNINT Online Secretariat Services (SSO)
MYUNINT Services allow students to manage the following aspects of their university career online:
- See all courses taught at UNINT
- Register to courses
- Consult university taxes (deadlines and current situation) and print AVMs
- See course programs
- Contact professors
- See exam information and register for exams
- Graduation request and other certificates
- Self-certification of university career
MY UNINT SSO – User guide. Access the Wiki >>
UNINT-WiFi is a service allowing students and professors wireless Internet access within the University building. The service and its structure were conceived to guarantee an easy access and safe connections.
To access UNINT-WiFi, just connect to the wireless network named UNINT and once the connection was successfully established, open a browser and enter your log-in information:
- For students, the log-in information is the same as for SSO and the computers in the computer labs (e.g. m.rossi);
- For teachers, the log-in information is the same as for computers on campus (e.g. m.rossi@docenti).
With the University’s WebMAIL service, you may read your e-mail anywhere, anytime via a browser. This service guarantees safe data transmission and SPAM and virus protection.
There are 4 computer and media labs with over 100 computers and a central server at UNINT. Students of the Faculty of Interpreting and Translation are expected to use the media and I.T. equipment for some classes and self-study activities in the light of the contributions of theoretical and applied linguistics and new technologies.
Special I.T. support is available for visually-impaired or dyslexic students, including video-enlargers, a reading software for the main apps and programs, Braille printer, scanners to digitalize textbooks, and a special software for people with dyslexia.