Type of collaboration with UNINT: Aggregate Professor
POLITICA ECONOMICA (Economic Policy)
AMASES (Association for the Application of Mathematics to Social and Economic Sciences)
Member and Associate of the SIEDS (Italian Society of Economics, Demography and Statistics).
Foreign exchange market; International Finance; Fiscal policy.
Spoken languages (Other than Italian)
1. Mele M (2015) Singapore’ Exchange Rate Regime: A Garch Approach”. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT, ISSN: 1308-7800. in press.
2. Mele M (2015). On the Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Arbitrage on the Forex Market. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS. ISSN: 0973-6719. in press.
3. Magazzino C, Mele M, Giolli L (2015). Wagner’s Law and Peacock and Wiseman’s Displacement Effect in European Union Countries: A Panel Data Study. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL ISSUES. 07/2015.
4. Mele M. (2015). A Consideration about the Volatility: The Counter-Strategic Trends. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PRACTICES AND THEORIES. 05/20151.
5. Mele M (2015). A Mathematical Analysis for Options Outside Europe: The case of Asian. RESEARCH JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS & BUSINESS STUDIES. 3/2015.
6. Mele M, Nicolai F (2015). On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Countries: the Case of China. RIVISTA ITALIANA DI ECONOMIA, DEMOGRAFIA E STATISTICA. 05/2015.
7. Mele M, Carbone V (2015). Fiscal Divergence and Economic Growth in the European Union. RIVISTA ITALIANA DI ECONOMIA, DEMOGRAFIA E STATISTICA. 05/2015.
8. Mele M (2014).On A Hypothetical Monetary Union in South-East Asia. EDITED BY TIJ RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS PTE- Singapore. 10/2014. ISBN: 978-981-09-2554-3.
9. Marzovilla O, Mele M (2015). Remittances, Economic growth, Exchange Rate Regime: the Case of Morocco. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES. 2/2015.
10. Mele M (2014). Contagion Effect in Financial Markets: Still on the Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES. 12/2014.
11. Mele M (2014). Financial Markets and Economic Growth: A VAR-Garch Evidence for China. INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS. 11/2014.
12. Mele M (2014). Hedge Fund Risk Analysis: a Portfolio Model. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES. 10/2014.
13. Mele M, Quarto A. (2015). A VAR Approach on the Financial Market Development in China. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES. 2/2015.
14. Mele M, Quarto A. (2015). Debt in a Time of Poor Growth. INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS. 3/2015.
15. Mele M (2014). On China’s Exchange Rate Regime: Is Euro outside? INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS LETTERS. 8/2014
16. Mele M (2014). On the Fiscal Relations Across Levels of Government in USA. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT. 12/2014.
17. Magazzino C, Mele M (2014). Politica Economica. Book. Edited by Mc Graw Hill, 08/2015; ISBN: 978-13080-5056-0.
18. Mele M (2014). An interpretative model about the Insider Trading in Financial Market. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PRACTICES AND THEORIES. 08/2014;
19. Mele M (2014). A Logical Process on the Non-Linear Structure in Forex Financial Market. INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF APPLIED FINANCIAL ISSUES AND ECONOMICS.6/2014.
20. Mele M, Nicolai F (2014). On the determinants of credit crunch in Italy: an empirical analysis on the reasons underlying this phenomenon. JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL ECONOMICS. 07/2014.
21. Mele M (2014). Open-end fund performance persistence: a study on KC Libra Fund. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL FINANCE. 7/2014.
22. Mele M (2014). On Asset Allocation’ Studies for Sovereign Wealth Funds. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS. 06/2014;
23. Mele M, Nicolai F (2014). Rating agencies and financial crisis: a consideration. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT. 06/2014;
24. Marzovilla O, Mele M (2014). Euro crisis or european governance crisis? RIVISTA ITALIANA DI ECONOMIA, DEMOGRAFIA E STATISTICA 03/2014;
25. Mele M (2013). Un’unione monetaria per i paesi ASEAN, in Marzovilla, O., Romagnoli, G.C., (a cura di), L'Unione Monetaria Europea: realtà in crisi e modello di integrazione monetaria regionale, FrancoAngeli, Milano.
26. Mele M (2012). Monetary union for the countries “ASEAN”: the analysis on the Business Cycle Synchronisation. BRITISH JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES. 3/2012.
27. Mele M, Amighini S (2012). About the financial crisis: a report on stock indices. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGMENT SCIENCES AND BUSINESS RESEARCH, 9/2012.
28. Mele M, (2012). The Dollar as an International Currency: Towards a New Bretton Woods? INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN BUSINESS. 9/2012.
29. Mele M, (2012). On the East Asian Monetary Union: a “VAR” analysis. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGMENT SCIENCES AND BUSINESS RESEARCH. 9/2012.
30. Mele M, Baistrocchi A (2012). A critique of the gravitational model in estimating the determinants of trade flows. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND COMMERCE. 6/2012.
31. Mele M, Baistrocchi A(2012). Still on China’s Exchange Regime: the Euro and its Role as an Anchor Currency. ASIAN JOURNAL OF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING. 4/2012.
32. Mele M, Magazzino C, Prisco G (2012). The Elliot Wave Principle: Is It True During the Financial Crisis? JOURNAL OF MONEY, INVESTMENT AND BANKING. 2/2012.
33. Mele M, Magazzino C (2012). Health Care Expenditure and Economic Growth in Southern Italian Regions: an Empirical Analysis. PREMIO RASSEGNA ECONOMICA. Studi e ricerche per il Mezzogiorno, issn: 1724-8000.
34. Mele M, Magazzino C (2012). The Determinants of Health Expenditure in Italian Regions. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE. 2/2012.
35. Mele M (2010). A Time Series Approach on the Chinese Exchange Rate Regime. EKONOMSKA ISTRAžIVANJA (ECONOMIC RESEARCH). 10/2010.
36. Marzovilla O, Mele M (2010). From Dollar Peg to Basket Peg: The Experience of Kuwait in View of the GCC Monetary Unification. GLOBAL & LOCAL ECONOMIC REVIEW.11/2010.
37. Mele M (2009). Intorno alla crisi finanziaria dei mutui sub-prime: un’analisi econometrica della liquidità. QUESTE ISTITUZIONI- n° 153. 7/2009.
38. Mele M (2009). L'impatto della cultura sul commercio internazionale nel Sud-Est asiatico. MERCATI, VALORI, REGOLE. 09/2009
Born in Grottaglie (TA), July 21, 1980. Marco Mele is an Aggregate Professor for the SSD SECS-P/02 at the Faculty of Political Sciences, UNINT University. He received his Ph.D. in "Economics and Law in International Relations"; in October 2007 he also received a Master degree in "International Trade" organized by Roma Tre University. Moreover, he attended many specialization courses and summer schools in econometrics. He is Editor in Chief since January 2015 for Management and Administrative Sciences Review (ISSN: 2308-1368) and editorial board member for many international journals such as: Business Systems Review, Euro-Asian Journal of Economics and Finance, The International Journal of Economics and Business, International Journal of Economics, International Journal of Management, Economics and Social Sciences etc…